Community Health Improvement Toolkit
A wide array of factors can influence a community’s health and many entities in the community share responsibility for maintaining and improving its health. The Healthy Wisconsin Leadership Institute designed these practical planning tools to be used by community coalitions and partnerships as they work to address complex community health problems. The toolkit includes:
- Root Cause Analysis Worksheet helps you identify the key factors that contribute to the community health problem.
- Intervention Planning Matrix allows you to map out a range of approaches to address problems.
- Action Plan Template leads you through a process of developing an intervention with realistic goals, objectives and activities.
- Evaluation Plan Template and Worksheet helps you create a plan to evaluate your intervention.
- Community Facilitated Logic Model helps to determine interventions' theory of change through a community-driven process.
*The Institute of Medicine's 1997 community health improvement process model served as the framework for HWLI's toolkit.
Download the Community Health Improvement Toolkit (MS Word Document)